LIMITED EDITION PRINT of 30
This painting is part of my series 'Not So Hopeless' which aims to counterbalance the dominance of negative news about endangered animals by refreshing the public with success stories from all around the world.
This work was inspired by the following successful actions to save the Lynx in Portugal:
After decades of decline, the Iberian Lynx population recently tripled allowing the IUCN to raise their status from critically endangered to endangered. After extensive work in Portugal and Spain, the number of reproductive females increased from just 27 to 97 between 2002 and 2012. The whole population of mature individuals has now reached 156.
The painting shows the Lynx with a Portuguese woman surrounded by the traditional Azulejo tile patterns.
- 8.5 x 11 inches (with small white boarder for framing)
- Print is on textured Hahnemuhle Fine Art Paper
- Certified archivability
- Thick paper (310 gsm)
- Original Painted with Watercolours on Watercolour paper
- Each print is individually signed, titled, and numbered on the white boarder.
- If you would like it signed directly on the image of the print, please let me know and I would be happy to sign it that way for you!
- FREE shipping
- approximately 3-5 business days
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
For shipping outside of Canada you must add one of the shipping products below to your cart:
- $7.05 (CAD)
- approximately 6-8 business days
Outside of Canada and the USA
- $13 (CAD)
- approximately 7-10 business days